Here are some of the benefits permanent roles receive at Fearless Futures
- 10% pension contribution
- 6 months full pay (or pro rata for PT staff) parental leave for staff of all genders and whether parenting comes by birth, surrogacy, fostering or adoption
- Fantastic colleagues in the USA and the UK
- Personal leave allowance: 25 days total plus 8 public/federal holidays.
- The FF offices close at year end, giving all staff an additional c4-5 days of leave
- Remote working with access to co-working spaces
- $360/£300 annual wellness supplement
- Flexible working
- Annual ‘away week’
- Team lunches
- Celebratory life event gifts
- A $1300/£1000 professional development annual budget
- Mobile phone contribution
- Fast progression
- Well-being hotline via our HR provider
- Opportunity to participate in FF’s training
- Discretionary bonus
- Opportunities for global travel
Sorry, we have no vacancies at this time. Please check back later!
The power of a free mind consists of trusting your own mind to ask the questions that need to be asked and your own capacity to figure out the strategies you need to get those questions answered.