If you have any questions about the role, you can contact us on: email@example.com. We are a small team and not in a position to take phone calls about the role. If you have questions please let us know by email and we will endeavour to get back to you swiftly.
Accessibility and inclusion
We take inclusion and accessibility very seriously at Fearless Futures, in order to live our values. Know that we will be prioritising this throughout the application and interview process in a range of ways, including:
- We request phonetic pronunciation of your name to enable us to say your name correctly, throughout interviews.
- You are free to share with us your preferred name rather than your legal name.
- We share our pronouns before each interview and during the application process.
- We will request your pronouns before each interview and during the application process: please share what you’re comfortable with at this juncture of the process.
- We do not request your address.
- We will ensure all interviews have the captions function on.
- All interviews have a short 5 minute break embedded in them.
- All questions asked by interviewers will be shared verbally and in written format posted in the chat, when posed during the interview.
- Detailed information will be shared ahead of the interview regarding the structure and content.
- All documents related to this process will be formatted such that backgrounds will be grey and font will be size 12+, with 1.5 spacing to make them as readable as possible.
- No interviews will take place in-person. Our interviews will take place on Zoom.
- There will be space to share more regarding your specific accessibility needs at the application stage in a freeform manner and we will also create space for this before each interview also.
Fearless Futures is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Our privacy notice for job applicants can be found here.