Job Description and Person Specification
Fearless Futures engages people in critical thought to understand and challenge the root causes of inequalities and grow powerful new ways of leading and designing transformative change. We do this through equity, leadership and design programmes for young people in schools and people in the workplace.
Based in West London and New York, we are looking for a proactive and ambitious Business Development Coordinator committed to our mission, with a hunger to see the organisation grow and thrive.
We need someone for a 4 month contract (with potential for extension and permanency) to support our business development and sales efforts through an exciting period of growth and interest in our corporate programmes, working alongside our CEO and Chief Programmes Officer.
They would also work across our corporate impact function. Their main areas of focus would be:
- Sales: writing business proposals for our corporate clients, liaising with clients directly, updating and managing our client relationship management system (Hubspot) and prioritising an excellent client experience; and
- Impact: creating impact reports for clients.
- A fast learner and a self-starter;
- Experience in a dynamic environment;
- An excellent writer and compelling communicator;
- Creative and adaptable when unexpected challenges occur;
- Organised and prepared;
- High standards;
- Working confidently and quickly under pressure; and
- A can-do, positive attitude to making our work transformative and fun!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Fantastic colleagues
- Flexible working
- Work from home
- Casual dress code
- Trendy office and studio space
- Fun team away days
- Team lunches
- Summer and winter parties
- Birthday gifts
Salary: £25-32,000 per annum (subject to experience)
Location: London, with potential travel
Role Type: Fixed term contract (4 months, full time); potential for extension and permanency
Start date: ASAP
Interview: Rolling; the interview will consist of a competency-based interview.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave pro rata (plus public holidays); flexible working and work from home; fantastic and smart colleagues; fun team away days and socials; birthday gifts; casual dress; team lunches
How to apply? Please send a cover letter and a CV or short document outlining work experience, qualifications, volunteering and/or pursuits that evidence your suitability for this role to email@example.com. Please confirm your possible start date in your covering email and dates you may be available for interview.
- As an employer we make all reasonable adjustments to support employees in their work if they are disabled or have a health condition. We encourage you to read about the government’s Access to Work scheme which could provide you with financial support to get the help you need to do all tasks successfully.
- If you are invited to interview, we will at that point ask you for any accessibility requirements or preferences e.g. in the past individuals have requested extra reading time.
- If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.