Job Description and Person Specification
Fearless Futures engages people in critical thought to understand and challenge the root causes of inequalities and grow powerful new ways of leading and designing transformative change.
We do this through equity, leadership and design programmes for young people in schools and people in the workplace.
Salary: £22-30,000 per annum (subject to experience)
Location: London, with potential travel to our programmes across the UK
Role Type: Full time
Start date: ASAP
Interview: Rolling; interview will consist of tasks and a competency-based interview.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
How to apply? Please send a cover letter and a CV or short document outlining work experience, qualifications, volunteering and/or pursuits that evidence your suitability for this role to email@example.com. Please confirm your possible start date in your covering email and dates you may be available for interview were you to be successful.
uc davis thesis submission tempat jual viagra di malaysia robert smithson essays research paper variables examples see https://greenechamber.org/blog/thesis-on-importance-of-seatbelts/74/ see url application essay for mba how to write a rough draft for an essay examples essay internet revolution writing stationery paper https://heystamford.com/writing/order-of-a-research-paper/8/ click here see viagra online rip offs online essays for sale car from viagra commercial https://teleroo.com/pharm/aphrodite-natural-herbal-viagra/67/ hook writing movie magic essay https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/buy-a-descriptive-essay/47/ go https://ncappa.org/term/research-paper-on-wireless-technology/4/ https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/viagra-or-extenze/20/ viagra+150 https://explorationproject.org/annotated/quotes-on-essay-college-library/80/ lithium online https://statmodeling.stat.columbia.edu/movabletype/papers/mlk-research-paper.html what is autobiographical essay follow url firefox resume download part files prednisone side effects cats Closing date: 14 July 2019, 6pm.
What will the role involve?
The role of Sales & Finance Assistant is a new one that has been created to support our growing sales and business development work, as well as work across our logistics, finance and impact processes.
The ideal candidate would be organised, meticulous, ambitious and be a confident written communicator. Their main areas of focus would be:
Sales support: writing business proposals for corporate clients, liaising with clients directly, updating and managing our CRM system Hubspot, and managing the internal flow of information between sales and operations functions;
Programme impact: managing impact data and reports and selecting key information for social media and comms purposes for our sales team;
Operations support: preparing invoices, expenses and tax returns, providing budget support, reconciliation via Xero (our accountancy platform), and light-touch liaison with our accountants.
The role will report into our Corporate Programmes Manager, Vanessa Christophers.
Who are we looking for?
- Commitment to our mission and a hunger for the organisation to grow and thrive
- Administrative experience in a dynamic environment
- Ambitious and desiring a career at Fearless Futures
- Extremely meticulous and consistently giving attention to detail
- Excellent proofreading and writing skills
- A fast learner and self-starter
- Persistent and compelling communicator
- Working confidently and effectively under pressure and quickly
- Creative and adaptable when unexpected challenges occur
- Organised and prepared, with good time-awareness
- Able to complete administrative and logistical tasks swiftly and to an accurate and high standard
- Extremely numerically literate – having worked previously with budgets and/or finance function directly
- An aptitude for using and improving processes (updating spreadsheets, for example, to make sure we always know what’s what)
- A can-do, positive attitude to making our organisational work transformative and fun!
- Previous experience writing proposals and updating a CRM system
- Experience in utilising social and other media to build presence and reach new people
- Experience working in the inclusion/social justice space
- Equity – we are committed to advancing deep and meaningful equity and inclusion – so all spaces of work are spaces of belonging and opportunity for all
- Intersectionality – our approach always strives to honour the ways oppression and inequities interconnect in individuals’ lived realities
As an employer we make all reasonable adjustments to support employees in their work if they are disabled or have a health condition. We encourage you to read about the government’s Access to Work scheme which could provide you with financial support to get the help you need to do all tasks successfully.
If you are invited to interview, we will at that point ask you for any accessibility requirements or preferences e.g. in the past individuals have requested extra reading time.
As a small organisation, we cannot at this stage support with visa sponsorship.
If you have any other questions regarding the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.