Fearless Futures engages people in critical thought to understand and challenge the root causes of inequalities and grow powerful new ways of leading and designing transformative change.
We do this through equity, leadership and design programmes for people in the workplace.
Fearless Futures is a London headquartered organisation and this role is one of three based in our first international office in New York City. You will be a part of a dynamic and enterprising start-up, working to build equity, inclusion and belonging into workplaces.
http://mechajournal.com/alumni/angles-homework-help/12/ http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/writing-outlines-for-research-papers/26/ essay parking problem https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/professional-rhetorical-analysis-essay-writing-for-hire-for-mba/16/ https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/propecia-before-and-after-black-men/100/ https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/essay-on-digital-india-week/30/ see url what it means to be canadian essay get link here indian viagra price list cialis yauco how to write a scholarship essay on leadership go proscar order best on line pharmacy essays death penalty http://www.danhostel.org/papers/case-questions-examples/11/ free online essay scorer crisis of pakistan essay click https://eagfwc.org/men/viagra-works-with-alcohol/100/ enter see url here cialis st. pauls http://mechajournal.com/alumni/buy-adhd-essay/12/ research paper step by step thesis only phd gre writing training acquistare viagra online con postepay essay life in city and village watch Salary: $45,000-50,000 dependent on experience
Location: Private wheelchair accessible office in a co-working space in Manhattan (near the Flatiron Building), New York City
Role Type: Full Time
Start date: September 2019
Round 1 Interview: Rolling basis, by Skype up to 20th June
Round 2 Interview: TBC
Benefits: Full benefits package and opportunities for salary growth
Vacation: 25 days paid holiday per year
Closing date: 23 June 2019, 6pm ET
How to apply?
Please send a CV or short document outlining work experience, qualifications, volunteering and/or pursuits that evidence your suitability for this role with PROGRAMMES COORDINATOR NYC in the subject line to email@example.com
Please confirm your possible full time start date in your covering email and dates you may be available for interview – which we will be conducting for the first round by Skype – were you to be successful.
What will the role involve?
The role of Programmes Coordinator is a pivotal position in our team. As we expand in the US, we are in need of an organised and dynamic individual with a real passion for efficiency, process and creating a positive client experience.
In this role, you will coordinate our corporate programmes, working closely with our Partnerships Manager and Director of Programmes to deliver a seamless process. This will involve:
- Managing and executing all workshop logistics, from booking in training workshops, to organising suitable venues and catering;
- Liaising with our clients directly as key point of contact and communicating clear information about workshops and process;
- Managing facilitator allocation;
- Creating training resources;
- Managing payment and invoicing for all training; and
- Assisting with facilitator travel bookings.
You will also be responsible for managing our Manhattan office, including the day-to-day operations to purchasing office supplies. You will also support the Director of Programmes and Partnerships Manager with budget management and scheduling meetings with key clients, with opportunities to work on external communications and outreach work too.
This role will report into our US-based Director of Programmes.
Who are we looking for?
- Commitment to our mission and a hunger for the organisation to grow and thrive;
- Creativity in the face of challenges and unexpected logistical issues;
- An aptitude for using and improving processes (including working with spreadsheets);
- Good decision-making and prioritisation skills – able to take the initiative when other staff may not be available to consult with;
- Organised and prepared, with good time-awareness;
- Able to complete administrative and logistical tasks swiftly and to an accurate and high standard;
- Experience of invoicing and tracking financial spend;
- A self-starter with strong project management and planning skills; and
- A can-do, positive attitude to making our organisational work transformative and fun!
- Experience in utilising social and other media to build presence and reach new people;
- Experience working in the inclusion/social justice space; and
- Experience of coordinating and running events.
- Equity – we are committed to advancing deep and meaningful equity and inclusion – so all spaces of work are spaces of belonging and opportunity for all; and
- Intersectionality – our approach always strives to honour the ways oppression and inequities interconnect in individuals’ lived realities.
- As an employer we make all reasonable adjustments to support employees in their work if they are disabled or have a health condition.
- If you are invited to interview, we will at that point ask you for any accessibility requirements or preferences, e.g. in the past individuals have requested extra reading time, where relevant.
- As a small organisation, we cannot at this stage support with visa sponsorship and as such, only those with the right to work in the US are eligible to apply for this role.
- If you have any other questions regarding the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.