Fearless Futures engages people in critical thought to understand and challenge the root causes of inequalities and grow powerful new ways of leading and designing transformative change.
We do this through equity, leadership and design programmes for people in the workplace.
Fearless Futures is a London headquartered organisation and this role is one of three based in our first international office in New York City. You will be a part of a dynamic and enterprising start-up, working to build equity, inclusion and belonging into workplaces. This is an exciting time to join Fearless Futures! We are looking for someone amazing to help us grow our corporate programmes across the USA.
We are seeking a person who is passionate about building workplaces that are equitable, inclusive and sites of belonging for all, to use our existing networks to reach and connect those far and wide who want the same thing – but are courageous enough to reject the tired, ineffective, mainstream methods of change.
get high off of olanzapine here https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/732-custom-scholarship-essay-writer-sites-for-masters/ format research paper publication can you mix viagra with molly https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/apa-5th-edition-sample-research-paper/8/ edward essayan michigan scientific report example introduction http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/cheap-coursework-writing-service/26/ viagra for heart watch best font for public relations resume best resume writing service for sales symbolism essay examples short book summary https://carlgans.org/report/law-of-crimes-question-paper/7/ dogs and cats compare contrast essay howdoesa90 day supply of crestor cost can crestor cause joint pain creating a business plan template source link china pharmacy purchase medication medico di base viagra purchase an essay online enter enter prednisone longterm harvard business school essay topics see https://psijax.edu/medicine/beach-bar-viagra-r/50/ my favorite place essay examples example cover letter for music Salary: $50,000-60,000 depending on experience
Location: Private wheelchair accessible office in a co-working space in Manhattan (near the Flatiron Building), New York City
Role Type: Full Time
Start date: September 2019
Round 1 Interview: Rolling basis, by Skype until 20th June
Round 2 Interview: TBC
Benefits: Full benefits package and opportunities for salary growth
Vacation: 25 days paid holiday per year
Closing date: 23 June 2019, 6pm ET
How to apply?
- Please send a CV or short document outlining work experience, qualifications, volunteering and/or pursuits that evidence your suitability for this role with PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER NYC in the subject line to email@example.com.
- Please confirm your possible full time start date in your covering email and dates you may be available for interview – which we will be conducting for the first round by Skype – were you to be successful.
What will the role involve?
You will work alongside our Director of Programmes, also based in NYC, to lead the growth of our company diversity and inclusion programmes across the US, including our flagship ‘Design for Inclusion’ 3.5 day programme. This growth will involve actively seeking out, and supporting our work with, curious, courageous and committed senior leaders across a range of organisations and sectors.
We find that those who are experienced in facilitation of anti-inequity education are often usually best placed to effectively communicate the impact and method of our work to senior leaders.
You will enthusiastically and proactively seek out opportunities to raise Fearless Futures’ visibility and pitch to new organisations and people. You will be a compelling advocate of our work and will handle and deploy our monitoring and evaluation strategy and process to demonstrate our impact to potential partners and future change makers.
You will cultivate relationships and be a great partner to clients across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors. You will take our clients from prospect-management through to ideation of how we can support them to ensure our work is high impact in each client’s context, then onboarding ahead of delivery all the way through to evaluation.
This role will report into our NYC-based Director of Programmes, supported closely by our UK-based Chief Programmes Officer, Sara Shahvisi.
Who are we looking for?
- Commitment to our mission and a desire for the organisation to grow and thrive;
- Love of meeting new people and building creative relationships;
- A commercial eye;
- Tenacity and perseverance when it comes to securing opportunities;
- A growth mindset;
- Compelling written communication;
- Excited about pitching and selling services with a view to building workplaces of equity and belonging;
- Experience facilitating equity and belonging education
- A self-starter with strong project management and forward planning skills; and
- A can-do, positive attitude to making our organisational work transformative and fun!
- Track record of successful relationship management and sales;
- Knowledge and experienced in delivering equity and inclusion programmes;
- Engagement with challenging the status quo on gender, class, race, sexuality, disability, faith and/or other anti-oppression issues;
- Experience in utilising social and other media to build presence and reach new people;
- A confident ambassador of the organisation and public speaker, for example on panels, etc; and
- Experience of coordinating and running events.
- Equity – we are committed to advancing deep and meaningful equity and inclusion – so all spaces of work are spaces of belonging and opportunity for all; and
- Intersectionality – our approach always strives to honour the ways oppression and inequities interconnect in individuals’ lived realities.
- As an employer we make all reasonable adjustments to support employees in their work if they are disabled or have a health condition.
- If you are invited to interview, we will at that point ask you for any accessibility requirements or preferences, e.g. in the past individuals have requested extra reading time.
- As a small organisation, we cannot at this stage support with visa sponsorship and as such, only those with the right to work in the US are eligible to apply for this role.
- If you have any other questions regarding the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.