go here causal argument essay examples viagra gel sachets top creative writing universities https://www.go-gba.org/5799-persuasive-essay-on-domestic-violence/ click https://ds-drupal.haverford.edu/dcc/analytics/?mg=hydrochlorothiazide-natural-alternative http://v-nep.org/classroom/informative-research-paper-topics/04/ watch write me culture essays parts of a term paper outline here http://laclawrann.org/programs/when-to-take-cialis-20/17/ Cheap cialis internet follow url https://phs-il.org/love-and-hate-in-romeo-and-juliet-homework-help/ finding sources for research paper http://wnpv1440.com/teacher/dissertation-examples-building-surveying/33/ water writing paper follow url https://heystamford.com/writing/essay-help-site/8/ if essay extended essay editing master of science thesis proposal how can i retrieve a deleted email on my iphone http://www.naymz.com/lord-of-the-flies-creative-writing-assignments/ what viagra dosage should i take custom writing papers write my paper for me masters level dissertation title dissertation grants social science cheaest cialis professional Team Assistant: Job Description and Person Specification
Fearless Futures engages people in critical thought to understand and challenge the root causes of inequalities and grow powerful new ways of leading and designing transformative change.
We do this through equity, leadership and design programmes for young people in schools and people in the workplace.
Salary: £22-25,000 (subject to experience)
Location: London, with potential travel to our programmes across the UK
Role Type: Full time
Start date: June 2019
Interview: Rolling (TBC); interview will consist of a task and then a competency-based interview.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
How to apply? Please send a CV or short document outlining work experience, qualifications, volunteering and/or pursuits that evidence your suitability for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please confirm your possible start date in your covering email and dates you may be available for interview were you to be successful.
Closing date: 20 May 2019
What will the role involve?
The role of Team Assistant is a pivotal position in our team. As we grow, we are in need of an organised and dynamic Team Assistant who has a real passion for efficiency and organisation. You’ll be a trusted partner in enabling our organisation to fly smoothly.
In this role, you will take on a range of duties in 3 core areas:
- Operations support: booking travel and accommodation for our school and corporate programmes, impact data entry, putting together resource packs and materials for client workshops and events, purchasing supplies, preparing invoices and budget support.
- Office management: handling the day-to-day running of our office and studio spaces, handling resources and purchasing office supplies.
- Diary management: assisting the CEO and CPO (Chief Programmes Officer) on high profile client scheduling.
The role will report into our Corporate Programmes Manager, Vanessa Christophers.
Who are we looking for?
- As an employer we make all reasonable adjustments to support employees in their work if they are disabled or have a health condition. We encourage you to read about the government’s Access to Work scheme which could provide you with financial support to get the help you need to do all tasks successfully.
- If you are invited to interview, we will at that point ask you for any accessibility requirements or preferences e.g. in the past individuals have requested extra reading time.
- As a small organisation, we cannot at this stage support with visa sponsorship.
If you have any other questions regarding the role, please contact email@example.com