DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 24th March!
Salary £30,000 – 32,000 per annum depending on experience | Location Central London | Role Type fixed-term contract, until end of February 2018 | Application deadline 5pm, 24th March | Interview dates 29th March | Start date Early May
We’re looking for a dedicated, meticulous and flexible Programmes Manager with experience of programme/project management to help us run our highly innovative and impactful equality programmes in organisations.
Fearless Futures uniquely works within organisations, from global corporations to public sector service deliverers, to engage people in critical thinking to understand and challenge the root causes of inequalities and to grow powerful new leadership for transformative change.
|This Job Would Suit…
|….A highly organised and experienced project manager who gets a kick out of surpassing people’s expectations and going the extra mile. We want someone reliable who can deliver excellent customer service to potentially demanding clients, whilst anticipating their varying needs and what the next priority is.
….Someone who thrives in ensuring every detail is taken care of to an exceptional standard, who never settles for “that’ll do”, and who prides themselves on their accuracy (particularly in MS Excel)
….An expert multi-tasker who is able to prioritise their own work (and potentially manage a Programmes Assistant too) and thrives in overseeing many simultaneous workstreams.
….A flexible and enthusiastic team player who wants to join a fun and inspiring team and make tangible change in the world.
- Support in translating client specifications into detailed programme plans and timelines
- Regularly update programme plans, timelines and other processes necessary for the smooth running of programmes
- Create clear, concise monthly briefings on programme progress for internal and client audiences
- Arrange and lead internal programme meetings
- Arrange external meetings, involving all necessary stakeholders
- Implement programme communications strategies
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with external clients
- Liaise regularly with external clients regarding the logistics of programmes
- Update financial records and report financial progress at timely intervals throughout programmes
- Support on the creation and dissemination of programme materials
- Manage freelance facilitators, including updating records of their attendance and their professional development plans
- Contracts and invoice management
- Any other tasks required to support the team with the successful delivery of programmes
- There is also the potential for managing the Programmes Assistant, for the right candidate
- A commitment to social justice
- Experience of successfully managing projects or programmes, to time and budget – having seen them through from inception to successful completion
- Exceptional eye for detail and experience of creating high quality services and/or materials for clients
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and strong time-management skills
- Strong IT skills
- Specific expertise in using advanced Excel functions such as VlookUp, pivot tables and conditional formatting etc
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with complex (multi-currency) budgets
- Experience of contract management
- Confidence communicating with external stakeholders with high expectations
- Openness to feedback and professional growth
- Ability to work on their own initiative – self-managing, when required
- Understanding of the infrastructure behind exceptional training
- Understanding of diversity and inclusion practices and approaches and/or experience working in learning and development
- Experience of adult facilitation
How to apply please send no more than a two-page CV and a one-page covering letter to email@example.com detailing how you meet the person specification and evidencing your suitability for the role as outlined in the job description.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org